Phenix Salon Suites: Best New Luxury Salon Suites in Tempe, AZ!
The address is 1761. E. Warner Rd Suite 5, Tempe AZ 85284. It is one of the greatest location in east valley: • High-traffic Shopping Center area ( High-end Basha’s store, Starbucks, Leslie’s swimming pool supplies, and Wells Fargo etc)
- Border of Tempe and Chandler to serve east valley.
- Great demographics in the surrounding area (a dense population base, and one of the highest incomes in the metropolitan area, high tech company nearby: Go Daddy, Intel, etc).
- Convenient and lots of parking near your Salon (nearby highway 101, and 202).
- One of the safest shopping center in East Valley.
Two single suites are available soon. Call 480 696 9886 for a tour
Join A Salon Family
- All leases are month-to-month with no long-term leases to provide you with flexibility.
- Low lease rates help you keep your overhead down while keeping more profits for you.
- All utilities included except for your phone, all overhead expenses are included in your lease payment.
- Carry any products for resale and determine and keep your mark-up.
- Each suite provides all the equipment you need to launch your business with minimum start-up cost.
- Sharing your suite without extra Charge to drive your cost down
- Professionals Liability Insurance Coverage is free
- Partnership with Square saves transaction fees
- On-site laundry features FREE use of the equipment for fast washing and drying.
- A luxurious ambiance greets all clients that walk in the door. With dramatic water features that set the mood, brilliant lighting, an upscale interior appearance, and multiple seating areas, your clients will feel comfort around every corner.
- Suite finishes include ten to twelve-foot ceilings with upscale flooring, a door window and natural LEDs for optimum ambiance.
- Individual Thermostatic controller in each suite for your own AC/Heat.
- Acoustic privacy ensures a quiet and respectful setting.
- Complimentary Wireless (WiFi) Internet access for you and your clients.
- Onsite Manager is provided during peak-hours to greet, and guide all customers that enter Phenix Salon Suites, keep the salon clean and neat, fold towels for professionals, make walk-in appointments while simultaneously handling any problems that may arise right away to reduce the impacts on your business.
- 24X7/365 door access with security alarm monitor and cameras
- Breakroom with fridge, microwave and breakfast dining table for you to enjoy your break
- Free Online Scheduling, Marketing, Management, and Credit card transaction system to support Salon daily business
- Maternity Leave Program: 4 week free to support your family
- Marketing Training to help you gain and retain your clients
- Cut/color Training to keep you updated with new trends and skills
- National Annual Family Reunion: watching shows, networking, and free training classes.
- Marketing support: direct mail coupon, FB and Instagram. open house etc.
- Customize your suite – your colors, your personality for YOUR business in your way, even construction changes
- Monthly Suitest News to share Gina’s tips, family updates, and new products.
- Family Scholarship Program to support your dream.
- Help you set up your business and salon license Step by Step
- OWNER Cares about YOU and YOUR BUSINESS
See us on YOUTUBE!
Like us on FACEBOOK!
Visit our INSTAGRAM!
Working at Phenix Salon Suites has been a wonderful experience! I have 24-hour access to my suite, privacy and a laundry facility on site! The free continuous training classes are awesome! The owner David, always does his best greeting me with a smile! I would recommend Phenix to anyone who is ready to be their own boss. It is a wonderful environment to work in.
Hair Stylist: Sara Price
Working at Phenix Salon Suites has been the GREATEST experience I’ve had as an independent stylist. Having options for continued education, no contracts, and owner who’s actions shows he cares for his professionals that rent there. I have been here for almost 3 years and have no complaints!!!
Hairstylist & Nail Artist: Deme Shawn
I absolutely love Phenix Salon Suites. It is a great concept for someone to have their own business. I’ve been renting from Phenix salon suites for about 2 and 1/2 years. I currently rent from David who is the best. He cares about every professional, and is always on the top of anything we need and gets back to you really quick if you send a message. I highly recommend renting from him!!!
Microblading Artist and Educator: Kristin Seisinger
It has been a great experience at Phenix Salon Suites. I am so happy to know that when I come to work the building is clean, and well kept, and everyone has a positive attitude. David is a wonderful landlord. I could not ask for a better place to have my salon!
Hair Stylist: Maureen Atwood
Phenix Salon Suites is a comfortable place to work. Management keeps the common areas clean and welcoming. The in-suite cool/heate temperature control is fantastic for year round comfort. If there is a problem, the management team is quick to respond with a solution. I am very happy to be working at Phenix Salon Suites. It is a good fit for me and my growing skin care business.
Aesthetician: Heather Liston
I am very grateful to be a part of the Phenix Salon Suites family. There is so much support for your business to succeed. My clients always comment on how beautiful the facilities are and they love my own personal touches to my suite. It is definitely one of the best decisions to choose Phenix Salon Suites.
Aesthetician: Julie Sawer
I have been with Phenix Family for over two years and I am SO happy to have found such as gem. I have been in the hair industry since 2001 and I feel more at home since I’ve had a suite with Phenix, than I have my whole career. David has been nothing but helpful with ANYTHING I’ve needed, and he is always very prompt with getting things done.
My clients are always greeted with a friendly smile when they come to their appointments by either David or salon manager and it just helps give the whole building a warm feeling.
I am thankful to have found my longtime home here at Phenix Chandler and my clients are equally as happy with my location! Thank you, David, for setting the standard for what salon suite life should be all about!
Hair stylist: Jamiee Carter